We, as Tekfen Imalat ve Muhendislik A.S. (Tekfen Manufacturing and Engineering Co. Inc.) , are committed to fulfill our social obligations to provide a fair and humane environment to persons contributing to the manufacture of our products.
All employees have been committed to upholding universally accepted ethical principles and practices; building a reputation of openness, trust and integrity.
This includes, but is not limited to, principles such as in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
In order to accomplish our social obligations, we shall strive to meet the requirements of the National and International Standards concerning Child Labor, Forced and Compulsory Labor, Health and Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Mobbing And Sexual Harassment, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration and Management Systems for continual improvement.
We shall comply with national and all other applicable laws and other requirements to which the company subscribes and respect the international instruments and their interpretation.
We shall continually improve our social accountability management system through periodical review of this policy; compliance with the Ethic Code prescribed by our customers which will ultimately enhance the standard of life of our employees in particular and the society in general.
All employees are responsible to:
• Promote honest and ethical conduct with individual integrity and respect at all times.
• Promote compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations; deter wrongdoing.
• Promote initiatives that make a positive difference to the community and environment.
• Promote transparency and remain open towards our customers and work with them in an open and collaborative way.
• Openly share information internally and seek best practice, whilst ensuring confidentiality and security of client and company data.
• Promptly report any breaches of ethics or lack of accountability to the policy to management.
• Refrain from participating in mobbing and harassment at all times..
We are committed to advance these principles within our sphere of influence.
We advise employees to raise any ethical matters, such as conflict of interest or potential wrong doing, through to their manager, a senior manager or director. All matters will be dealt with seriously, promptly and confidentially.
No form of bullying, mobbing or harassment will be tolerated.
This policy shall be communicated to all employees and is publicly available on the company’s intranet system and company's website.